Thursday, January 18, 2018

+ Miniature Phashions +: + Rich Youth +


+ Miniature Phashions +
 
thumbnail + Rich Youth +
Jan 18th 2018, 21:10, by Nyah Aaliyah Pana-Kouyama

"I found out it's all a plot
Polar bears are getting lost
They just wanna get rid of us
Neighbours take their daily stroll
Through their fate they don't control
Treading water in the wishing well

I'm giving all my energy
I'm making my own history

I'm no ghost, no foolRich youthBrand new, unused
Rich youth"


Nyah is Wearing...
LeMomo: Ashleen Dress / Orange

The Essentials... 
AD - esplanade - Blacks
~*Buglets*~ Bella Earring [Silver-Amber]
jk: Baby Jesus Sandals - Snow
..Tuesdays.... Kutie Ears

The Body...
.Arise. Beena Eyes/ Cloud Mesh
*TD* Bento Mesh head #Alice 
Body- Baby HD (Toddleedoo
Toddleedoo - ShrinkeeDoo


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.
 

Second Youth Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Buy Unlocked iPhone | Marital Affair | Blogger Templates